Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Type:||Artifact -- Plans|
|Set:||Shards of Fate|
Exhaust one or more Dwarves and/or Robots you control → Add a construction counter to this for each troop exhausted this way. Then, if there are ten or more, remove them all, exhaust this, and transform this into an .
Construction Plans: Ingenuity Engine is an artifact that functions similar to . The artifact has no direct effect, but can transform into , a card with an exhaust effect to create a random artifact; even one not in your deck.
- Inexpensive troops such as , , , or make good targets, as their low cost means your can play them early and play many of them.
- can be used to target exhausted Robot troops, allowing them to be exhausted multiple times to fuel Construction Plans: Ingenuity Engine. Additionally, Dwarven Turbine can ready to create multiple artifacts per turn.
- Trading troops to kill an opposing Dwarf of Robot troop slows down the construction of Ingenuity Engine.
- Troops that entered play can immediately be used to power the effect. Construction Plan: Ingenuity Engine's ability can also be used the turn it is played.
- This ability can be activated during an opponents turn. Furthermore, it can be used on a troop who has already been assigned to block.
- Construction Plan: Ingenuity Engine's ability may be used multiple times per turn.
- Used to be called Construction Plans: Inspiration Engine