|Type:||Artifact -- Plans|
|Set:||Shards of Fate|
Construction Plans: War Hulk is an artifact that functions similar to . The artifact has no direct effect, but can transform into a powerful by exhausting dwarves or robots. The War Hulk enters play exhausted, but does not suffer from Troop Trauma if Construction Plans: War Hulk has been in play.
- can be used to target exhausted Robot troops, allowing them to be exhausted multiple times to fuel Construction Plans: War Hulk. When the enters play, Dwarven Turbine can ready it, allowing it to attack immediately.
- Construction Plans: War Hulk is not an artifact troop, however becomes one when it transforms into War Hulk, and becomes classified as a robot. This can reduce the cost of , and interact as a robot with or .
- This card has no function without robot or dwarven troops to exhaust.
- Consider that blocking enemy troops that would be killed in combat, can still be used to gain construction counters.
- Troops that entered play can immediately be used to power the effect. Construction Plans: War Hulk ability can also be used the turn it is played.
- This ability can be activated during an opponents turn. Furthermore, it can be used on a troop who has already been assigned to block.
- Construction Plans: War Hulk's ability may be used multiple times per turn.
- The card transforms, and does not count as playing an artifact. Any permanent effects, like cost reduction, on the original Construction Plans: War Hulk carry over to the War Hulk.