|Type:||Artifact -- Engine|
|Set:||Shards of Fate|
|The dwarves build so many machines, they had to build a separate machine that helps them remember where they put them all.|
Ingenuity Engine is created when accumulates 10 construction charges, which are gained by exhausting Robot or Dwarf troops. Ingenuity Engine's ability creates a random Artifact, including artifacts that are not in your deck, or artifacts that you do not own. Both artifact Troops and regular artifacts can be created, however created troops will be subject to Troop Trauma. Artifact token troops such as or can also be created.
- can ready Ingenuity Engine, allowing multiple artifacts to be created in a single turn.
- can copy a constructed Ingenuity Engine.
- Ingenuity Engine's artifact generation works well with cards such as and .
- will destroy Ingenuity Engine, and any artifacts it has created. Artifact Troops will be destroyed as well, many of which are Robots that helped construct Ingenuity Engine.
- Many cards that combo well with Ingenuity Engine are Artifacts, that can be created by Ingenuity Engine.
- Ingenuity Engine is not limited to creating artifacts in your deck or that you own.
- Used to be called Inspiration Engine