|Type:||Troop , Artifact -- Robot|
|Set:||Shards of Fate|
|>>Primary functionality systems operational. |
>>Secondary integration mechanisms engaged.
>>Guidance algorithm awaits external actuation.
- activated ability can transform a into a War Bot, or an existing War Bot a .
- can summon a War Bot that gains and the socket powers of Master Theorycrafter, assuming the threshold requirement is met. A War Bot summoned in this way is voided at the end of the same turn.
- When is played, the resources of the playing champion are reduced to 0, however a War Bot is created for every 2 resources lost in this way.
- creates a War Bot when played.
- can randomly create a War Bot.
- Unlike a , a War Bot can be used offensively, thus effects such as or that increase a Robot's attack or defensive stats can pose an offensive threat. Effects that would permanently affect a War Bot spawned from should be avoided, due to their disposable nature.
- A standard War Bot does not pose a significant threat by itself.
- Cards such as that can return cards to hand are effective against War Bot as it is a relatively inefficient as a 3/3 for 4 resources and no special effects.
- War Bot's playing cost of 4 is usually irrelevant, unless placed into your hand or an effect comes into play that cares about a card's playing cost.
- The art of depicts a regular War Bot running wild. has characteristics of both a War Bot and a War Hulk despite its name.
- Malfunctioning War Bot is a regulation card that can be included in a deck, however a regular "functioning" War Bot is a token that must be created in game, and can not be collected nor included in a deck.