|Type:||Troop , Artifact -- Robot|
|Set:||Shards of Fate|
|>>Initiate vocalization: "Let me do that for you!"|
>>Initiate adaptable productivity subroutine
Worker Bots are token troops, that are generated through various effects. Due to the attribute, they are unable to attack. While they can be used to defend against enemy troops, they are best used in conjunction with other cards that require sacrificing or exhausting Troops, Robots, or Artifacts.
- charge power creates a Worker Bot at the cost of 3 charges. Requires 1 Sapphire threshold.
- can exhaust and spend 2 resources to create a Worker Bot.
- 2 Worker Bots are created when enters play.
- activated ability can create a Worker Bot, or transform an existing Worker Bot into a .
- can randomly create a Worker Bot.
- Worker Bots are Artifacts as well as Robots, and can be interacted with by multiple effects.
- Cards such as , or that require multiple troops.
- Worker Bots make good targets for .
- Worker Bots are unable to attack and cannot cause damage alone. They are more useful to the controlling player for other cards such as . They may seem worthless, however killing one may cause serious disruption.
- Any card like , , or that can target multiple units.